am nw sitting arnd yakun eating my kaya toast, half boiled eggs and a cuppa tea.
Seriously i dn understand y the hell ppl would prefer toastbox's toast which is a damn pathetic slice of thick toast sliced into half and den serving dat pathetic portion t customers. I would say their coffee and tea are nt bad which is pretty standard BUT NT THEIR TOAST CAN.
Cant believe i typed a whole chunk of crap using these annoyingly small buttons. Nt dat im complaining cuz im loving the phone hell yea.
Am nw waiting for time to pass before gg for tuition which i pretty look forward to. Hopefully everything will be gd.
n m miting the girls ltr too. Finally. And cwp is having a pasar malam nw whch means d auction guy will be auctioning. I mus bring d girls t see them. I always tell bt dey haven seen d real shit. Haha. 45 mins more....
No comments:
Post a Comment