----------------------
firstly, mummy shocked me yesterday.we were walking around far east plaza and bypass the tattoo shop,
mummy: eh, why now you never keep asking about getting a tat alr?
me: OH!!! YOU MEAN I CAN GET A TATTOO ALR ISIT? YOU'RE APPROVING IT AREN'T YOU???
mummy: like i said, you're big enough to do whatever you want and i cannot do much.
me: OH, SO YOU MEAN I CAN DO IT LA, YES YOU ARE AGREEING, I AM GOING TO DO IT. WOOHOO
mummy: there, you see. can i even stop you?
WAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. good.
although she is ok with it, i know daddy wouldn't be too happy about it but, whatever!!!! still, the thing is i cannot place it at significant parts or something bigger since there are too many blablablas.
anyway, YES YES. still gonna do it on the ankle. am thinking of doing one more on the wrist and if i don't want some people to see it, i'll just use my watch to cover it. HOW'S THAT MAN.
----------------------
since i cannot put something big on visible parts of body and i always wanted to put on my ankle, i'll do a tiny star. hahaha, i know its a little pointless but I WANT!!!
then on the wrist but this gotta wait.
and i'm gonna ink on the back, something like this.

i'll ink a fuck you or something.
wah totally in love w this wording.
No comments:
Post a Comment