Twitter

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

YAY!!

i am so happy when flor flor told me that the report submission dateline is friday, 5pm!!!! not what i assumed of tomorrow.

yes~ anyhow, i'm done with what i can and left with a few things to discuss with group, then do a few more ammendments and then we're done with report.

but despite this, i still feel a bit 'unsafe' about our report which i find it quite vague and all. don't know la. i think we didn't put in too much effort and heart into this semester. or, its only me thinking that way?

haha! but whatever. hopefully, everything although very tiring and stressful, we'll be able to brace through till next week, THE D DAY!!!

;D

am working tomorrow and weekends, am working with hui. :DDD

we had early dinner at swensens. the student deal before 530pm is such a GOOD DEAL. more next time. but, i am still VERY VERY thirsty after that dinner.

boyfriend still disapprove to get the longchamp bag for belated birthday despite constant intensive whining. VERY UGLY MEH THE BAG?

here's a very silly conversation with him;

me: i know which bag i want alr, i want the longchamp one

sbf (stupid boyfriend): eeeeeeeeeeee where got nice, so aunte, don't get that hor

me: WHERE GOT AUNTE, BUT I LIKE WHAT

sbf: no, no, cannot

me: BUT WHY??? -agitated- i really like that one............

sbf: i rather you buy the agnes b one. then the ralph lauren leh? -proceeds chanting on-

me: i don't like that agnes b one anymore. ralph no more spree currently. LONGCHAMP LA...........................

sbf: don't want la, like aunte like that, same like that coach ugly. don't hor i tell you, i won't get that

me: BUT WHY LA. ITS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT LEH, YOU SAID ONE...... I CAN CHOOSE ANYONE I LIKE. I WANT LONGCHAMP I WANT LONGCHAMP I WANT LONGCHAMP I WANT LONGCHAMP I WANT LONGCHAMP I WANT LONGCHAMP I WANT LONGCHAMP I WANT LONGCHAMP I WANT LONGCHAMP I WANT LONGCHAMP I WANT LONGCHAMP I WANT LONGCHAMP. ok, you tell me WHICH ONE THEN?

sbf: anything la

me: ................................LONGCHAMP LA!

sbf: you want right? BUY YOURSELF LOR. -proceeds to big laugh-

me: whatever. people's bdae present don't let people choose, where got aunte, people like, so nice... -chants chants-

IT IS SO POINTLESS.

totally bugged forever for that leh..

most funny thing, ask people to get anything, then say no, then ask him which one then, he say anything la. ANNOYING AND IRRITATING.

never mind. i've decided to get the longchamp MYSELF for mummy as well since she like it too. that is when i get my pay.

the fucking cb pay that dumbass job owe me for 2 freaking months alr still don't want come. ma de. i got proof one ok. must get back the money one lor.

AM GOING TIAN TIAN HUO GUO WITH BF ON FRIDAY FOR DINNER! YAY~~ miss the soup and food there

also, am going back fuchun on friday for cca orientation with oil farm. am going to see the sec 1s this year.

sigh sigh sigh.

FYP TOMORROW IN MORNING!!

can't wait for next week to come where all of us will put down the stones rocks in our hearts down. BUT, sibeh sian.

end of fyp is suppose to be a joyful affair, but guess what? the next 2 days, GOT UTS and the following monday, ALSO GOT UT.

want go enjoy also cannot. damn it

No comments: